8.17.2008

Big old update

I saw Underworld again last weekend and want to post on the awesomeness that was that. But first I figured I should post on some of the things that have happened lately.

First off, my sister got married! Here's a picture of Jess and Mike at the reception. More pictures are at my Flickr if you want to see.


I also went to the beach for the first time in awhile, and now I totally want to go back. We did a little weekend trip down to the Outer Banks (Kill Devil Hills), which I'd never been to. It was a lot less built up than other beaches on the east coast I've been to, like Myrtle Beach and Virginia Beach. The laid-back attitude was nice. More pics up at Flickr.


I am also looking at condos in an attempt to move out of Rockville, which is basically one giant strip mall. I want to move somewhere walkable, and preferably finally achieve my goal of living within walking distance of a decent coffee shop.

I actually made an offer on a place last weekend, but it is a short sale and there were already two other offers on it. So the odds are not so good for that one, but I figured it was worth a shot.

No comments: