5.17.2005

holler...hollah...whuh?

Am feeling much better, but I think given the choice between current work stress and previous food sickness, I'd pick the food sickness.

On the list of things I've meant to blog about but haven't gotten around to, with apologies to anyone who likes the song:

I like a lot of Gwen Stefani/No Doubt, but I really don't think I can actually classify her new song as music. I think it would have to have...musical things...in it for that to be true. It's just a lot of her yelling and people stomping. I've listened to it a few times now, waiting for the music part to kick in, but it just never does.

There is that little bit of bass line that sounds like it's been ripped from Cups, but I don't think it was, as Cups is one of the sexiest songs of all time (best. transition. ever!), and Hollaback Girl is pretty much its polar opposite.

No comments: