5.30.2005

schedule girl

Also meant to mention that I have "officially" scheduled the Sideways party for June 11 at 9 p.m.

There will be drinking of wine, eating of cheese, watching of Sideways and other such fun.

And Melvin and I are going to see VNV Nation on the 14th.

Too much fun for one week!

Edited to say: Sideways party now "officially" scheduled for the 18th of June as Melvin's going-away party needed to be the 11th. It's all a bunch of party, people, so I don't want to hear any complaining...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought VNV Nation tickets. Woo-hoo! Thursday I'm going to The Dock to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Obligatory line from the movie:

There will be NO MERLOT! I am NOT drinking ANY FUCKING MERLOT!

Carrie G said...

Exactly! There will indeed not be any Merlot at this party. Hee!